Check this page regularly for information about forthcoming races. To enter any race, contact the Club Captain either via GRCmembers or the form below.
CLUB ENTRY DEADLINES FOR FORTHCOMING RACES
Saturday 01st and Sunday 02nd October:Â Scottish Schools Head of the Canal (GRC entries must be with the Captain by Monday 19th September)
Saturday 08th October:Â Clyde 3 Heads (GRC entries must be with the Captain by Monday 26th September)
Saturday 22nd October:Â Clydesdale Scullers Head (GRC entries must be with the Captain by Monday 10th October)
Remember, to enter a race you must ensure:
- Your club membership fees and previous racing fees are up to date.
- You have a valid Scottish Rowing racing license. If you need a license, or your current license is about to run out, visit the Membership section of the Scottish Rowing website.
When you contact the Captain make sure to give the following information:
- Which event(s) you wish to enter.
- Names of each crew member, preferably with their license number.
- Which boat you would prefer to use.
It may not always be possible for you to use the boat that you wish, due to the demands of others.Â The Captain will make a decision on who uses which boat and will contact you in advance of raceday.